Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Hellish

That's pretty much the way I'm feeling at the moment.  Should be doing a lovely post about my upcoming holiday and instead I'm learning that apparently my body does not take kindly to be asked to deal with a hayfever hypersensitisation shot the day after having gotten a polio/tetanus/diptheria immunisation.  Both doctors thought it should be fine and I'm not too seriously sick I suppose.  But I definitely don't feel normal and am sweating like a pig.  And on that lovely image I'll leave ye.  I'm heading home to bed and am daring the wrath of the IT people by posting this from work so that I won't even be tempted to switch on my computer when I get home.  Hopefully I'll sleep well enough that I can get up early in the morning to pack before work.  Sooooo looking forward to a few days off.

2 comments:

Rob-bear said...

OH; that does not sound good. Hope you heal well, and soon.

Blessings and Bear hugs!
Bears Noting

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope that passes quickly. Have a wonderful holiday!!