Saturday, April 06, 2013

Farmers

I'm finding it difficult to summon up the energy to do anything much today, much less find inspiration for writing.  So let's keep it simple and let today be all about a big shout-out for the farmers who work hard producing food for us to eat.  Note: by farmers I do mean farmers and not factory owners, which is unfortunately what far too many people involved in agriculture have become.

Here's a link to a documentary I've linked to before but isn't any less interesting when watching for a second time.  Farm for the future - Rebecca Hosking (this is a youtube link, the film is nearly 50 minutes long).  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Stephen Tremp said...

Lets give it up for the farmers! Thanks to them I, m enjoying my eggs and toast this morning because of them.

Unknown said...

I come from a long line of farmers and have a great appreciation for them. Wow, it's tough these days to be an independent farmer. Thanks for supporting them!~

SiouxsiesMusings