Monday, April 01, 2013

Blogging from A to Z April

Just saw a mention of this on Kat's Sunday night chit-chat and, given that April is only starting, I decided to just go ahead and sign up for the Blogging from A to Z April challenge.  You basically post every day, except Sundays, during April, following the letters A to Z for your topics.  You can still sign up in the next 12 hours or so, I think, in case anyone else wants to join in.  I was going to start with a post about April Fool's Day and then saw that the very first A to Z challenge post in 2010 was that so I'm off to have a think about something more original.  Or else I'll be back in a while with a post on April Fool's Day.

1 comment:

Rebeccah Giltrow said...

Hello, just stopping by to wish you luck with this challenge :)

Don't forget to turn off the captcha.