Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday

Yes, I have completely given up on any title other than what day it is - too much like hard work.

Had porridge again for breakfast.

Lunch was the rest of the lettuce with some cheese and the remainder of the dressing from last night all packed up like so:



I do love tupperware, can you tell?

Snacks: one square of chocolate, one cup of hot chocolate, yoghurt with berries, very generous square of chocolate brownie, 2 apples, 1 banana.

Dinner: bean casserole. With another square of brownie for dessert.

I realised last week that I was much hungrier on Tuesday than I had been on Monday. Not sure why that is but it was the same this week - I definitely had more appetite today than yesterday.

I still didn't iron that duvet cover but did put a wash on to wash the blanket I keep on the couch (and which H. usually ended up covering himself with when he fell asleep on the couch most nights while he was here). And I went swept all the dust off the floor. And all the washing up, including the dehydrator trays, is done except for the pot I heated my dinner up in and the plate and spoon I used.

No comments: