Thursday, March 31, 2011

Positive thinking

It appears I may need to start thinking positive or else crappy things may keep happening.  The latest is that this morning as I was getting ready to go to the doctor (am now off work until next Tuesday) and brushing my teeth, part of the crown I had fitted in December came off.  Fabulous.  I haven't even finished paying for the bloody thing yet.  Nor gotten the expected refund from the health insurance either. 

The worst part is that I phoned my new dentist and they have told me that if I want them to do it, I'll have to pay again.  Understandable enough I suppose.  To get it fixed (and really, I should from what I gather get an entirely new one) under guarantee, I will need to go back to my old dentist.  The nasty one who treated me quite badly and who I never wanted to see again.  I really don't want to go back to him but have no choice as I really can't afford to pay for a new crown elsewhere.  I'm going to have to see if I can find a friend to come with me - that's how little I want to go, I feel like on my own he will just be horrible again.  Obviously still being sick I also can't even go to the dentist at the moment - I have an appointment for next Wednesday at 10.45 (so assuming I am actually better enough to be in work on Tuesday, the second day back I'll also be out for at least an hour and a half - my boss is going to love that).

And then when I arrived home and tried to take the key out of the door it seemed to be a bit stuck.  Got it out and put it back into the inside of the door to lock it again and it was just twirling a bit and then again was hard to get out.  I seem to have managed to bend it slightly.  Just perfect.  At least that was an easy enough fix as I have two spare keys but for a minute there I had visions of being locked in my apartment.

I obviously need to start creating some positive energy around myself!

No comments: