Saturday, March 05, 2011

24 hour panel people

David Walliams is currently attempting to spend 24 hours participating in various panel shows in order to raise money for Comic Relief.  It is being streamed live here: 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/rednoseday/24hourpanelpeople/ and I have slowly been getting more and more drawn into over the last few hours.  It's about nine or ten hours in now and is due to run until midday tomorrow (so 12 noon on Sunday 6 March UK time) so if you have a bit of time do take a look and if at all possible, perhaps you might consider donating to a charity, which I think has done some very good work over the years.  You don't have to be in the UK to donate, they take online donations from anywhere.

It is amusing watching these programs live as well as you also get do see some of the bits that are normally edited out (I assume they will broadcast the edited versions on telly sometime as well).  QI isn't on for another couple of hours so I probably won't make it until then but I'd really like to see it.  Oh to be still able to drink proper tea and keep myself awake!

No comments: