Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How To Fold A T-Shirt In 2 Seconds - Explained (Folding)

I saw this on yahoo the other day and my curiosity got the better of me.

How To Fold A T-Shirt In 2 Seconds - Explained (Folding)


Folding:
How To Fold A T-Shirt In 2 Seconds - Explained

Since I was did the ironing today (I am feeling very pleased with myself for doing some useful things with my day off, I have to say), I decided to give it a go. Even though I didn't have a flat surface the same size as a t-shirt, I tried it out just on my ironing board and had the bit I was 'pinching' flat on that. It only took me two attempts to get it and the first one didn't work mainly because I let it fall.

I am mightily impressed. I even took photos but just as I wanted to put them onto the computer, the batteries died so I'll have to add them later.

Here's a couple of photos of my first attempts at this.  The very first one fell apart completely and this is my second:


Didn't quite get the shake and fold bit right so a small amount of sleeve is still sticking out.  But the next one, a much bigger, baggier t-shirt (not sure if that had anything to do with it) was much better.
And here's the view from the back:

It also for some random reason occurred to me that this (once) black t-shirt is nearly 14 years old.  I think it's showing its age a bit but given how much I've worn it, it's not doing too badly.  It was part of a two-pack that I bought in C&A in Frankfurt (I have ten in my head as the price, which would have been 10DM at the time, so around 4 Irish pounds then or 5 euro) after my bags were stolen from the train I was on and I was left with just the clothes I was wearing and my handbag.  Sometimes it's those no time to think and choose purchases that end up being the best value for money. 

No comments: