Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Find the positives

I really should start filling out my little things list again. I don't do it half as often in my head as I'd like to think I do. And today has started as a dull and dreary one, so a bit of positivity is sorely needed.

To start off with, I think it needs its own post. So, it is currently 8:10, I am at work and I already have two things to list. 

  1. My belt is now reliably closing on the second hole every time. Extreme bloating over the last couple of months meant I had been using the very first one. Now, I can even close it on the third, although it's not quite very comfortable yet.
  2. I have a busy day ahead of me, with several appointments and things to do (apart from work) so I ended up carrying three different bags this morning. When I switched to the bus that is normally very crowded, one of the weird too-big-for-one-person, too-small-for-two-people seats was free, so I got to sit with my bags comfortably beside me instead of trying to balance it all on my knee.
  3. let's see how the day progressess ...

No comments: