Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Do you know who's dead?

I'm reading a book at the moment that I was given for my birthday last year. Called "Do you know who's dead? - A hilarious celebration of what makes us Irish", it has had me on the receiving end of lots of strange looks on the tram and waiting at the bus stop today as I couldn't hold the laughter in. I really want to recommend it to everyone who's a fan of Ireland but I'm afraid they wouldn't understand the half of it. If you think you might be interested, there's an article on it in the Irish Times - if you get most of that, you might have a chance with the book.

The chapter on Father Ted was particularly good and I've just spent the last while clicking from one youtube video to the next. I really should sit down and watch them all again some time. For now, here's a compilation video of some of the best bits. Enjoy!


No comments: