Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Visual journal - 1st January 2014

For the past couple of months Laurie, over at slowlysheturned has been posting a visual journal - "posting two photos per day, one representing my activities or feelings that day, and one with some detail of my home, yard, or nearby walks". For no particular reason I decided that I wanted to try and post every day in January and so I'm robbing her idea. Although I will probably only post one photo a day and they might sometimes be old photos. These posts will be in addition to whatever else I feel like wittering on about.

So just to get the ball rolling on this one, here's a photo from the train this evening.

I had a seat in a Ruhebereich or quiet area. No mobiles allowed and you're supposed to generally keep quiet. I really like this and love getting a seat in a quiet area. Some people try to ignore it but more than one phone call will usually draw comments from several other passengers and requests to switch the phone off or move to a different carriage. Most people who are there, are there on purpose.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

That's cool - you get to set the rules and you also get to change them without notice! :-)