Friday, October 20, 2006

Great start to the weekend

Two, no, three wonderful things to start my weekend off well:

1. I was able to drive to work today as I could borrow someone's parking space (and I need the car for after work so it has taken a lot of time pressure off me) and the traffic was relatively light so I was in work half an hour early.

2. I read the article on ...slowly she turned which talks about volunteering on organic farms and am so totally enthused by this idea I've used up that half an hour I saved on travel time earlier in reading about wwoof (see http://www.wwoof.org/ for details) and signing up for it.

3. The Kenny Rogers concert last night was excellent. He's a funny guy, still a great singer and fantastically laid back.

All in all, I'm on a bit of a high! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: