Saturday, March 31, 2018

Blogging the A-Z of April

I did this challenge in 2013 and it seems crazy to me that that it already five years ago. Those who say that time just passes more and more quickly the older you get are absolutely right. For some reason it came to mind again recently and I thought I might to it again. It was definitely an interesting exercise to come up with something to write every day. It's actually about as simple as it sounds, you simply blog every day in April except Sundays (exception this year for 1 April, I think) using A-Z as your guide. There is an official website but I'm not going to actually sign up this year. What I found very stressful last time round was trying to visit other blogs as well. This year, I simply want to do it as a writing/blogging exercise for me. To ease the pressure, I'm also allowing myself to simply post a photo on days that writing something just isn't going to happen easily.

No comments: