Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Creativity bootcamp starting tomorrow

Just in case anyone might be interested, the marvellously talented Jane over at That Curious Love of Green is hosting a creativity bootcamp for the month of October. I'm not joining in as my October is already more full than I can manage (and I don't do FB either :) ) but I'm going to consider doing my own mini-bootcamp in a couple of months. Still, I thought some of you might be interested in joining in and there's still a day to sign-up (that FB group will be public until tomorrow and then made private with just those who have signed up) so off you go. And if you want to check out Jane's ambitious plans for her month, click on over to this post.

Would love to hear if anyone decides to join in. I have found Jane's blog really inspiring and I think a month-long creativity challenge is an excellent idea.

3 comments:

Baroness Prudent Spending said...

I really like this idea! I don't FB so won't join in. But if you do a separate challenge in a few months, I would probably join in but would only comment on what I am doing (my blog is private and I don't post pics anyway). Even if someone is consciously creative for 10 days out of a month I still believe it would be life changing. ~ Pru

Moonwaves said...

Pru! Hi there, haven't seen you around for ages and your blog disappeared at some stage. I must have missed you going private.
Even if you don't join in you should take a look at her blog from time to time, it really is inspiring. I feel like I've made a lot of progress in making my space a home based on a couple of ideas Jane went into on a few posts, especially this one: http://thatcuriousloveofgreen.com/2014/05/27/janes-glamorous-bathroom-makeover/



Baroness Prudent Spending said...

Thanks Moonwaves! I'll definitely pop in on her site from time to time. I went private back in May but I am still reading you. Rooting for your new translation business :-)