Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas jumpers

When I was in Dublin one thing I noticed was the prevalence of christmas jumpers. I do love silly, colourful things but I'm not entirely sure if I like this latest fashion or not. Although I'm really not sure if I feel that way because the cheaper versions don't come in sizes big enough for me to be able to get one - so could just be sour grapes on my part. Haha.


On the other hand, I'm not sure what might happen if I were to walk down the street with Jingle my Bells emblazoned across my chest!

The other festive item of clothing that's popular is the onesie. I definitely don't get these!



2 comments:

Fiona said...

Hmmm...not sure about those Christmas jumpers, lol especially with those slogans.

On the other hand, I'm delighted to see the Onesie phenomenon in Dublin as well! I can't understand it, but all year kids at my school (even the 17 year olds!) have been wearing Onesie's to special dress days at school? What is the attraction?!

Moonwaves said...

I don't think I'll ever understand it!