Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spending for week 15

For as long as I manage to keep up daily tracking, I'm just going to go ahead and post a summary each week. But without reasons or justifications or excuses. Sometimes I'll spend money I shouldn't on things I don't need and I'm not looking for comments on on silly that is, believe me, I already know.

Food necessities = ordinary food, essentially three meals a day kind of stuff
Food luxuries = anything not really necessary to keep me fed, mostly junk like chocolate, crisps etc.
Canteen food = eating out or getting something delivered if I don't bring lunch to work
Transport = anything above and beyond my monthly ticket.

  • Transport -14.00
  • Food necessities - 40.78
  • Food luxuries -31.17
  • Canteen food -36.81
  • Toiletries -0.00
  • Gifts (incl. postage) - 0.00
  • Clothes - 0.00
  • House/garden -1.99
  • Medical -0.00
  • Other -1.60
Total spend this week: 112.35
Total spend this month to date:238.72

A very spendy week with no cooking or preparation of any kind, which is always expensive.  Amazing how that happens as soon as the financial pressure is off a bit.  I did go to the market today and have bought more or less enough food for the next two weeks (market will be closed over the easter weekend I think).

1 comment:

LOrna said...

Hello Moonwaves, I have just been reading over your blog. It looks fantastic, you have put so much work into it. I also have a blog that is quite similar and I wonder if you would be interested in swapping links.

www.seedtofeedme.blogspot.com

you can contact me on seedtofeedme@gmail.com regards, Lorna